Revised Volume III: Preparing the PEFA Report (Second Edition) - Package for Public Consultation with extended deadline to April 15th, 2020
The purpose of Volume III of the PEFA Handbook is to provide PEFA users with expanded guidance on how to prepare a PEFA 2016 report following the public release of the Framework document on February 1, 2016.
The Package of documents for Public consultation that can be downloaded are listed below:
1. Revised Volume III of the PEFA Handbook on how to prepare a PEFA report
2. Enhanced PEFA report format
3. An Excel worksheet for assessments using PEFA 2016
The assessment team leader needs to enter the score of each dimension (tab “Input…”) and to “Refresh all” under “Data”. Based on this single entry:
- The aggregated score of each indicator will be automatically determined and respect the aggregation method (M1 or M2).
- The summary table of scores to be inserted in the Executive summary will be populated.
- Pre-formatted charts will be generated for different sections of the PEFA report.
4. An Excel worksheet for assessments using previous versions of PEFA
This worksheet works in the exact same way as explained for PEFA 2016 but allows for comparison over time when a previous version of the PEFA Framework must be used.
5. A template for a short note to present the results of the PEFA assessment
The template builds on some of the pre-formatted visuals that have been defined.