What’s new in PEFA ?
The PEFA Secretariat organized an Open House on October 17 to introduce new developments in the PEFA program. Presentations on what’s new in PEFA were discussed throughout the day with friends of PEFA visiting in person and attending online:
- Overview of what is new in PEFA
- PEFA and Gender Responsive Budgeting
- How to use PEFA reports for PFM reforms
- Introducing a new structure for PEFA Assessment Reports
- Introducing a new and flexible approach for subnational PEFA Assessments
In parallel, we interviewed officials from Uzbekistan, Gambia, Mali, Georgia, Madagascar and Lao who shared their experience with PEFA 2016 and how it was use to improve PFM in their country. The insights will be shared on videos which will become available on our website in the coming months as well as in our new online learning modules which will be launched in 2020.
Stay tuned for more PEFA news in the months to come.